This set of 5 life-size models illustrates the different types of joint in the human body.
The joint types demonstrated are the sutures in the skull, tooth socket, ball and socket hip joint, cartilaginous joint between two vertebrae, and the tibia-fibula joint. The tooth is attached to a jaw which is cut away to show molar roots. The vertebral disc is of natural appearance and flexible, as is the tibia-fibula joint.
In addition, the hip joint and vertebrae models are painted to show the articulating surfaces. This joint model set is ideal for educating students and patients alike.
|Product details||Joint Types Demonstration Model (Set of 5) 600P
Manufacturer: ESP Models
Comes with manufacturer's One Year Warranty
Made in the UK.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.