The K9 Intubation Trainer is designed for teaching correct endotracheal placement in dogs. The Dog Intubation Model features realistic representations of the trachea, oesophagus and epiglottis, and working lungs. The simple design means the ET tube either goes correctly into the trachea or incorrectly into the oesophagus.
The head of the canine simulator is easily manipulated and comes attached to a table clamp with a pivot base. A great model for advanced veterinary skills training in clinics or the classroom.
K-9 Intubation Canine Trainer
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.