This 2 part, life-size kidney anatomy model shows the kidneys with suprarenal glands, the outgoing ureters, the renal vessels and the large vessels situated close to the kidneys. The front half of the right kidney can be removed to reveal the renal pelvis, the renal calices, the renal cortex and the renal medulla of the human kidney.
Kidney model K22/1 / 1000308 is delivered on stand for easy display in the classroom or clinic, ideal for demonstrating the anatomy of the blood supply to the human kidney.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Kidney Model with Vessels, 2 part, on stand - K22/1 / 1000308
Model dimensions: 21 x 18 x 28 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.