This is the ultimate collection for learning or explaining knee joint anatomy and the conditions that affect it. An ideal teaching set for physiotherapy, sports and orthopaedic clinics, or for GP surgeries. Save at least 10% off the price of individual products!
Covering the anatomy of the knee and common injuries and disorders, the knee anatomy and pathology collection includes the following anatomy models and charts:
The anatomy charts are 65 x 50 cm, making them sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the charts and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The Budget Flexible Knee Model with Ligaments comes mounted on a stand, ideal for studying the basic structure and movement of the human knee joint.
The Knee Meniscus Tears Model comes with a key card and base, ideal for demonstrating different types of knee injuries to students and patients.
The Knee Joint Model with Muscles includes a removable patient education card and plastic base, ideal for studying the skeletal and muscular anatomy of the knee.
The anatomical models and charts included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
|Product details||Knee Anatomy & Pathology Collection KNEEPCOLL
The charts measure 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.