Knot Tying Trainer
Knot Tying Trainer
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Develop and gain proficiency in essential surgical skills with this comprehensive Knot Tying Trainer, designed to train medical students and trainee surgeons with all the surgical knot tying techniques. The model will provide a realistic experience, as a result of the elastic parallel knotting tubes and the unique magnetic system mimicking tissue strength.
The following skills can be practiced and taught using this versatile unit:
- Surgical Knots - such as the slip knot, instrument tie, surgeon’s knot and one-handed reef knot technique, where manual dexterity skills can be developed.
- Surgical techniques – The cylinder is adjustable and removable to enable practice of knot tying at different angles, depths and openings. These techniques are important to master and can mimic real life situations where surgeries may be performed at an angle in the abdominal region or at varying depths in gynaecologic procedures.
- Suture cutting
- The correct use of a vessel clamp
Aside from the realism of the model and various techniques that can be developed, the cylinders are transparent, so trainers are able to observe and assess the competence of the trainees. This means it is an effective teaching tool and a necessity for clinical skills sessions.
- 1 x Knot Trying Trainer
- 1 x Stimulated Vessel
- 1 x Operation Manual
Knot Tying Trainer A-106778
Product Dimensions: 14.99 x 38.35 x 27.94 cm
Product Weight: 3.85 kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.