This quality, life-size human skeleton with ligaments by 3B Scientific is designed to show the anatomical and structural interaction between bones and ligaments. This skeleton model features elastic ligaments on the major appendicular joints (shoulder, elbow, hip and knee) mounted on the right side.
Features of the A12 / 1020175 Leo ligament skeleton include:
A quality, highly detailed replica of the human skeleton ideal for teaching or learning anatomy of the skeleton and ligaments, and the structure and function of the joints. The ligament skeleton is appropriate for university-level study by physiotherapy and medical students, and for professional clinical use.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
"Leo" Ligment Skeleton Model A12 / 1020175
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.