The Lucy Maternal and Neonatal Birthing Simulator has been designed by Life/Form in the USA to train studens and professionals in the complex needs of a growing demographic with health and physical challenges. The Lucy birthing simulator combines physical realism with accurate features to provide a comprehensive training tool in delivery scenarios from prenatal to postnatal, including both normal and abnormal delivery scenarios.
The model comes with a 5 year warranty for complete peace of mind. A cost-effective training tool for all midwifery and obstetrical courses.
Lucy Simulator Product Features
• Lightweight, full-body female - 167 cm (66") long, 16 kg (35 lb) weight
• Simple to transport in pre-hospital scenario training
• Superior range of motion with fully articulated joints
• Bony landmarks including ischial spines
• Change appearance quickly with multiple hair and eye color combinations
• Airway management - intubation and ventilation with chest rise
• Amniotic sac
• Articulating arms and legs
• Articulating baby - 18" (45 cm) long, 22-lb. (1 kg) weight
• Birthing positions - hands and knees, lateral, supine
• Breech deliveries - complete, incomplete, Footling, and Frank
• Cervical dilation - 6 stages
• Cesarean section delivery
• Deliveries - vaginal, cesarean, forceps-assisted, and vacuum-assisted
• Episiotomy repair
• External version
• Fetal palpation - abdominal and Leopold’s maneuvers
• Fetal suction
• Fundal massage
• Intramuscular injection sites (maternal only), right deltoid, left deltoid, right thigh
• Manual birthing maneuver - instructor/student-controlled fetal descent
• Membrane rupture
• Oral and nasal care - lavage, gavage, suctioning
• Patient positioning and transfer techniques
• Placenta previa
• Postpartum care
• Postpartum hemorrhage
• Scale electrode placement
• Shoulder dystocia maneuvers - McRobert’s, Suprapubic Pressure, Rubin’s I and II, Wood’s Screw, Reverse Wood’s Screw, Posterior Arm, Gaskin
• Umbilical cord clamping and cutting
• Umbilical cord prolapse
• Abdominal pad
• Abdominal skin, 2 - 1 normal and 1 cesarean
• Amniotic sac, 50
• Articulating baby
• Cervices, 6 - stages 1-6
• Chest skin
• CPR chest
• Eyes, 3 sets - brown, blue, and green
• Hospital gown
• Inflation tubing with squeeze bulb
• Lubricating jelly
• Lung bag
• Pelvic block
• Perineal skin, 3 - prenatal, birthing, and episiotomy
• Perineal skin stabilizer pad
• Positioning bag
• Umbilical clamp
• Umbilical cords, 4 - 1 long and 3 short
• Wigs, 3 - black, blond, and brown
Additional and replacement parts are available for the Lucy manikins, please contact us to purchase.
|Product details||Basic Lucy Maternal and Neonatal Birthing Simulator LF00042
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.