This lumbar spine model features three lumbar vertebrae with intervertebral discs, mounted on a removable stand. The model shows three stages of intervertebral disc injury: a normal disc with no damage, a lateral prolapse and one intervertebral disc with a medial prolapse.
The spine model has been cast from real vertebrae, so anatomical details are reproduced. In addition, the model can be dismantled and the intervertebral discs can be removed for closer study. A good value model for GPs, physiotherapists and other professionals to demonstrate the anatomy of the lower back and mechanisms of disc injury.
|Product details||Lumbar Vertebrae Model with Prolapsed Disc 4047
Model dimensions: natural size
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.