MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator
MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Presenting the MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator, a cost-effective solution designed to facilitate training in diverse obstetric procedures. It is well-suited for healthcare professionals and students pursuing medicine, nursing, or midwifery.
Trainees have the opportunity to enhance their skills and communication in managing normal deliveries, post-partum complications, and neonatal resuscitation, covering the continuum of care from the ambulance to the delivery room.
The simulator offers an all-inclusive package, featuring MamaNatalie and NeoNatalie, providing a holistic training experience.
MamaNatalie enables the execution of various delivery techniques, such as:
- Normal delivery
- Assisted delivery (forceps and vacuum)
- Breech delivery
- Postpartum haemorrhage
The anatomical and clinical characteristics of MamaNatalie include:
- Baby positioning and delivery
- Placental delivery (complete, partially retained, and retained)
- Identification of cervical landmarks
- Urinary bladder catheterisation
- Uterine massage (atonic and contracted uterus)
- Adjustable uterine firmness
- Realistic bleeding
- Bimanual compression
The primary manoeuvres that can be performed on the NeoNatalie are:
- Oxygen delivery procedures
- Suctioning techniques
- Positive pressure ventilation
- Assessment of spontaneous chest rise and fall
- Recognition of anatomical landmarks for CPR
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Application of closed-chest compressions
- Training in heart auscultation
- Manual umbilical pulse for blood pressure monitoring
- Simulation of crying sounds
The MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator with Mama-U Postpartum Uterus Trainer (Dark Skin Tone) variant accurately portrays a postpartum uterus following childbirth. This variant facilitates training in the insertion of intrauterine devices and uterine balloon tamponades, along with other interventions for the postpartum uterus.
By means of the MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator, students are empowered to proficiently address the primary cause of maternal death during childbirth. This educational tool empowers users with the competence to minimise blood transfusion requirements, assess placental conditions and identify uterine firmness.
- MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator
- Placenta with Umbilical Cord
- Mama-U Postpartum Uterus Trainer with Shoulder Bag (variant only)
- Blood Concentrate
- Pair of Gloves (normal)
- Pair of Gloves (long)
- Foetal Stethoscope
- Fluid Collection Tray
- Fluid Drain
- Floor Protection
- Urine Catheter
- 20 ml Syringe
- NeoNatalie Skull with Fontanelles (dark or light complexion)
- Backpack for MamaNatalie
- NeonNatalie Newborn Simulator (dark or light complexion)
- Simulation Squeeze Bulbs for Simulation of Birth Cries, Spontaneous Breathing, Palpable Umbilical Pulse and Auscultation of Heart Sounds
- External Umbilical Cord
- Umbilical Ties
- Sheets to Simulate Towels
- Head Cap
- Transport Bag for NeoNatalie
- Instructions Manual
MamaNatalie Birthing Simulator - 340-0023433
Product Dimensions: 60 cm x 32 cm x 28 cm
Product Weight: 5.36kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.