Nursing Skills Simulation Kit
Nursing Skills Simulation Kit
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Choose from one of the three Nursing Skills Simulation Kits to create interactive practice sessions for your health and medical students.
Whether it's Geriatric Medication Administration, Paediatric Care or Adult Acute Care, each medical simulation kit looks at specific topics and contains hands-on tools that are required to create the three different scenarios. The scenario guide included contains a list of props that are needed, step-by-step instructions, reflection activities, and much more.
Contents of individual kit includes:
The Focus on Adult Acute Care Kit includes: Venous Venipuncture and IV Administration Trainer, a cervical collar, sling, stage 2 pressure injury, wound bond, knee immobiliser/brace, tape measure, clear document folder, storage container and a scenario guide.
The Focus on Geriatric Medication Administration Kit includes: A geriatric medication management simulation kit, diabetic retinopathy visual impairment glasses, large injection pad, arthritis simulator, demonstration vial of insulin, clear document folder, storage container and a scenario guide.
The Focus on Paediatric Care Kit includes: RealCare™ Drug-Affected Baby, diaper rash wound, cradle cap wound, wound bond, preemie baby, bottle, diaper, clear document folder, storage container and a scenario guide.
Each Nursing Skills Simulation Kit also includes:
- Three patient simulation scenarios based on the INACSL Standards of Best Practice
- Scenario roles
- Scenario Set-Up
- Patient Description
- Scenario Guide (step-by-step facilitator instructions with environmental prop list)
- Scenarios follow INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM guidelines
- Each kit includes realistic and engaging simulators and props
- Encourage critical thinking, problem solving and soft skills with the pre-brief and de-brief exercises
Nursing Skills Simulation Kit - 33030105 (Paediatric Care), 33030106 (Adult Acute Care), 33030107 (Geriatric Care)
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.