This Life/From ostomy care training model LF00895 has been designed for the demonstration and practise of ostomy care. The simulator represents the anatomy of ostomies with careful accuracy to offer life-like appearance and functions. The skin of the model is constructed of flesh-like realistic material and the stomas are made from soft, pliable material to offer a true-to-life tactile experience.
The ostomy simulator enables the medical practitioner to demonstrate and practise dilation of the stomas and applying post-operative and permanent ostomy bags. The student can practise fitting, cleaning and changing the pouching system. There are three locations to place interchangeable stomas which represent a healthy stoma, a necrotic stoma, a double barrel stoma and a prolapsed stoma. The necrotic and healthy stomas can be irrigated. Simulated stool can provide drainage and excretion for extra realism. A permanent, retracted stoma enables practice of ostomy care procedures on stomas which have sunk below skin level.
Included with this ostomy care simulator is 4 different stomas, simulated stool, lubricant, syringe with tubing, base, adult ostomy bag, gloves and infected tissue roll.
Replacement Kit (LF00895B) and Set of 4 Ostomies (LF00895) available.
Download LF00895 ostomy care training model product manual
|Product details||Complete Ostomy Care Simulator LF00895
Model Dimensions: Size: 35.5 x 30 x 10 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.