Ostomy Care Training Models
Ostomy Care Training Models
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Presenting the Ostomy Care Training Models, a comprehensive collection of 5 models designed to enhance students’ and patients’ understanding of essential ostomy care. In addition, they can be used to demonstrate common ostomy procedures.
The models’ anatomy has been carefully replicated to simulate lifelike function and appearance. The stomas have been crafted from a soft and pliable material to deliver a realistic tactile sensation. Moreover, the models offer opportunities for demonstrating and practicing stoma dilation, as well as the application of postoperative and permanent stoma bags.
Functional and non-functional models are included. The set includes:
- Double Barrel Ostomy Care Training Model – A non-functional training model used for practicing ostomy care procedures. This model also features skin folding characteristics, effectively presenting the challenges of attaching an ostomy bag and achieving a proper seal.
- Working Healthy Ostomy Care Training Model – A fully operational, surgically constructed stoma extending from the abdominal wall, providing a functional model to facilitate the demonstration and practice of ostomy care.
- Healthy Ostomy Care Training Model – A functional model that delivers comprehensive ostomy care training.
- Infected Ostomy Care Training Model – An operational model illustrating an infected stoma. The ostomy allows for irrigation, and a syringe is provided to facilitate stool movement simulation through the unit. This enables drainage and excretion.
- Working Necrotic Ostomy Care Training Model – This non-functional model illustrates stomal necrosis.
The Ostomy Care Training Models can be purchased as a complete set or individually.
Ostomy Care Training Models - LF00898A-B-C-D-E
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.