PEDI Airway Trainer
PEDI Airway Trainer
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Discover the PEDI Airway Trainer, a full-body manikin simulating a 5-year-old patient that is designed to provide basic life support training. The trainer is suitable for use by healthcare professionals, students and individuals working closely with children.
With this manikin, users will gain confidence in their ability to perform life-saving procedures, such as the correct intubation of paediatric patients. It is compatible with proper airway equipment, enabling participants to hone techniques in a relaxed environment with professional guidance.
The manikin has anatomically accurate structures, including a realistic mouth, airway, oesophagus, trachea, bronchi, and lungs. The nasal passage permits the placement of a nasopharyngeal airway device and when positive pressure ventilation is performed, students can observe bilateral lung expansion. During endotracheal intubation, the Sellick manoeuvre (or cricoid pressure) can be carried out, allowing students to practice aligning the airway.
Overall, the PEDI Airway Trainer is a fantastic learning resource for the demonstration and practice of core clinical skills that is beneficial to everyone. For ease of transportation, the manikin comes with a carrying bag.
To ensure an optimal training experience, the PEDI Airway Trainer can be enhanced with the following optional extras:
- S314.707 - Subclavian Access Option
- S314.711 - Chest Decompression and Drainage Option
- S314.848 - Heart and Lung Sounds Update Kit
PEDI Airway Trainer - S314
Model dimensions: 120 cm x 46 cm x 23 cm
Model weight: 10.4 kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.