The Phil physiological skeleton model on hanging stand offers a close representation of the joint system. Made by 3B Scientific in Germany, this functional skeleton demonstrates external and internal rotation of the limbs and the movement of knee and elbow joints. The skeleton spine is flexible to demonstrate natural movement and the foot bones have also been assembled to be flexible for excellent manoeuverability.
When the arms are raised, the shoulder blades twist and the restricted movement of the sacroliac joint and sacrococcygeal symphysis can be examined with ease. The hand bones are wired to show their natural position.
In common with other 3B skeletons, the "Phil" physiological skeleton features:
The Physiological Skeleton Model Phil on Hanging Stand is an excellent choice of anatomical model for university-level education, ideal for physiotherapy students and other health students wishing to study the function and movement of the spine and skeleton in close and realistic detail.
|Product details||Physiological Skeleton Model "Phil" on Hanging Stand A15/3 (1020179
Model height: 192 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.