1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Teach students how to manage a tension pneumothorax with this cost-effective and hands-on Pneumothorax Simulator. It is perfect for emergency medicine, paramedic training and first aid courses.
Students can insert the needle into the 2nd intercostal space midclavicular line or the 4/5th intercostal space mid-axillary line to decompress the pneumothorax. A ‘pop’ can be heard when the needle enters the thoracic cavity providing a high level of realism.
To locate the correct space for needle insertion, students need to palpate the training model. They will be able to feel:
- Manubriosternal joint
Trainers can use the model to guide sessions about pneumothorax causes, complications and management. Enhance life-saving emergency medicine training!
1 x Pneumothorax Simulator
1 x Foot pump
1 x Air bag
1 x Operation manual
Pneumothorax Simulator - A-106739
Product Dimensions: 31.49cm x 58.42cm x 47.75cm
Product Weight: 7.34kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.