1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Introducing the Pneumothorax Trainer, a state-of-the-art simulator meticulously engineered to provide healthcare practitioners with hands-on experience in executing chest compressions.
The trainer is equipped with precise anatomical references to facilitate accurate site identification. Furthermore, it incorporates bilateral tension pneumothoraxes and decompression portals in the axillary and subclavian regions, ensuring comprehensive training.
In addition to chest decompression procedures, users are able to develop their skills in performing Heimlich’s Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre. Mastery of this technique is of paramount importance in the treatment of upper airway obstructions and in mitigating incidents involving choking emergencies.
To summarise, the Pneumothorax Simulator is a versatile manikin that enables users to acquire the necessary confidence in performing life-saving procedures.
- Adult Male Torso
- Bladder Replacement Kit
- Tank Top
- Carry Case
- Instructions Manual
Pneumothorax Trainer - 260-05001
Product Dimensions: 100 cm x 40 cm x 29 cm
Product Weight: 14.6kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.