The Posterior Auscultation Practice Board is the perfect training tool to aid your students in the transition from anatomical drawings to three dimensional models. The Auscultation training board is suitable for use on its own but can also be used in conjuction with the auscultation training station.
The posterior auscultation board features 12 posterior lung locations, as follows:
The simulator includes a 16” x 20” posterior board, adhesive patches which can be used to attach to case, vinyl carry case, easel & instructions. The Auscultation Practice Board can also be used with the Smartscope&trade and remote control (not included). Includes 5 year warranty.
Posterior Auscultation Practice Board LF01199
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.