This postural education spine model has been designed to demonstrate the effect of posture on the spine. A feature of this model is that femoral movements at the hip joint can be imitated, also the femurs can be raised or lowered and unilateral shortening of the leg and pelvic inclination can be simulated. This demonstration model with pelvis and femoral stumps is suited to physiotherapy and massage training as well as for orthopaedic education.
The spine model can also be easily removed from the stand.
|Product details||Postural Faults Vertebral Column Model 4017
Model dimensions: 78cm
Model weight: 4.8 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.