Pressure Ulcers Collection
Pressure Ulcers Collection
Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Enhance clinical skills and training sessions with the Pressure Ulcers Collection, which includes a mixture of informative posters and models of ulcer-prone areas of the body. The collection is ideal for use in nursing and medical education, as well as a training tool for elderly care settings.
The collection includes a high-quality poster, produced by our medical illustrators which provides a visual overview on the stages of pressure ulcers, as well as vulnerable pressure ulcer areas. For a hands-on training experience, a model of 2 vulnerable pressure areas (the buttocks and foot) are also included.
The decubitus trainer simulates decubitus wounds on the buttocks varying in severity, for the training of assessment (examination, measurement, and description), wound care and bandaging techniques. Additionally, the pressure ulcer foot model allows healthcare students to practice care and cleaning of pressure ulcers in varying stages.
The Pressure Ulcers Collection is a valuable asset, particularly in the training of those working in geriatrics and care settings and emphasises the importance of regular repositioning of patients to prevent the onset of pressure sores.
Contents of the Pressure Ulcer Collection include:
- Stages of Pressure Ulcer Poster Chart SPU100
- Decubitus Trainer (Model of the Buttocks) P15
- Elderly Pressure Ulcer Foot Model LF00933
The stages of pressure ulcer poster measures 50 cm x 65 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The models and chart included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
Pressure Ulcers Collection - PRULCOLL
The chart measures 50 cm x 65 cm
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.