This rat brain anatomy model illustrates a rat brain in approximately 6 times enlargement. Model C29 / 1000230 is sectioned medially and can also be disassembled into tow halves.
The right half of the model shows the colour coded structures of the cerebrum, cerebellum and brain stem, (cerebrum = pink, cerebellum = blue, brain stem = yellow), both externally and in the median section. The left half of the rat brain model is largely transparent, illustrating a view of the coloured left lateral ventricle and hippocampus, which can also be seen in the median section.
For purposes of comparison, a natural cast of a rat brain and a didactic, small-scale illustration of a human brain in median section are shown on the base, with the same colour coding used for the various regions.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Rat Brain Comparative Anatomy Model C29 / 1000230
Model Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 10 cm
Model weight: 0.24 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific Comes with
Manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.