The RealCare Baby® 3 by Realityworks is an advanced infant simulator for teaching parenting, early childhood and PSHE classes.
During a simulation experience, users respond to the baby’s cries for care. Users determine whether baby needs feeding, burping, rocking or changing, and learn how to dress baby appropriately for weather/temperature, and handle baby correctly. The smart baby uses wireless programming to track and report carer behaviors such as care events, mishandling actions, time in a car seat and clothing changes.
This Starter Pack includes everything that you need to get your RealCare Baby programme started. We recommend teaching programmes have sufficient babies so that students can take a baby simulator home and/or participate in group activities. For additional babies see the RealCare Baby 3 Additional Baby product, or please contact us for a custom quote as discounts are available for multiple baby simulator purchases.
The babies are available in a male and female genders, and range of skin tones (please specify after placing order).
The Realityworks RealCare Baby® 3 Starter Pack includes the following items:
The RealCare Baby’s software can:
The RealCare Curriculum includes four sections:
1) Basic Infant Care – covers child safety, emergency procedures, child abuse prevention, and infant/toddler development.
2) Life Skills and Healthy Choices for 11 - 13 year olds – focused on sexual education and pregnancy prevention.
3) Parenting: A Guide to Parenting Skills for Life – focuses on the stages of child development, parenting styles/impact, the costs involved in raising a child, and much more.
4) Healthy Choices: Relationships, Sexuality, and Family Planning – focusing on teen pregnancy prevention, covering relationships, self-esteem, refusal skills, adolescent health, and reproductive issues, among many other topics (ages 14 +).
The RealCare baby comes with a manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|Product details||RealCare Baby® 3 Infant Simulator Starter Pack|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.