This retracted ostomy training model LF00903 has been designed to demonstrate ostomy care to both patients and students. This model is perfect to practise cleaning and changing the pouching system on a stoma which has sunk below skin level.
The ostomy model is made from a soft pliable material and has been designed to provide realistic appearance and functions. Stoma dilation, the application of postoperative and permanent ostomy bags on stomas can be practised using this model. The model can be irrigated and a syringe is included with the model to pump simulated stool, proving drainage and excretion at the ostomy. The stool consistency can be diluted using water.
This model includes a syringe, simulated stool, display easel, lubricant and instruction manual. Additional simulated stool is available to buy online (LF00962).
Download LF00903 retracted ostomy training model product manual
|Product details||Retracted Ostomy Care Training Model LF00903
Model Dimensions: 18 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.