Rufus is a Dog Bandaging Manikin, designed as an all round aid for teaching veterinary critical care. Rufus is life sized and is perfect for students learning practical lab skills and advanced bandaging techniques. In addition to the administration of first aid, the dog manikin can be used to practice mouth-to-snout resuscitation / CPR. The Rufus bandaging simulator is easy to manipulate into position and features 90° movement in the shoulder and hip joints, and in the left knee, elbow, carpal and hock joints. The paws are realistically respresented with nails.
Bandaging techniques that can be practiced on the Rufus dog manikin include:
The Rufus Bandaging Manikin includes five disposable lungs, a brush and carrying case with kneeling pad. An ideal training aid for advanced veterinary and nursing skills courses.
Rufus Canine Bandaging Manikin - VET4050
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.