The popularSuper "Sam" skeleton model by 3B Scientific on a hanging stand for extra stability. The full-size skeleton model features joint ligaments, a flexible spine with nerve endings and full indication of muscle origins and insertions painted on one-half of the body. This skeleton model also holds bending positions making it the ideal choice for demonstration of posture and human movement.
The mounting of the axial skeleton allows natural movement of the skull on the 1st and 2nd cervical vertebrae. The flexible spine includes all spinal nerves and the vertebral artery. A special mounting of the rib cage prevents sagging. The skull, left arm and leg are fully detachable and can are attached using simple manually-operated locking pins, requiring no special tools.
Muscle insertions in red and origins in blue are painted on the left side of the skeleton model. The iliocostal and longissimus muscles are painted differently for clearer understanding. The right side of the skeleton has the ligaments of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee reproduced in a lifelike manner. The left side of the skeleton is provided with numerical notation of the major bones, bone parts, fissures and foramen. The spine also features a slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
In common with other 3B Scientific skeletons, the Sam model features:
The Super Sam Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments is a complete skeleton for university-level study of the joints, muscles and ligaments of the human skeleton.
|Product details||"Sam" the Super Skeleton Model on Hanging Stand A13/1 (1020177
Model height: 192.5 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.