The VATA Seymour II™ Wound Care Simulator model is made of a flexible, life-like material that permits the application and easy removal of dressings, without leaving an adhesive residue. The model is designed to train users in the identification and treatment of different pressure ulcer wounds.
The wound care trainer is molded from a 74-year-old patient to provide a realistic training experience for health care professionals.The Seymour II simulator displays the following pressure ulcers* (NPUAP 2007 - National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel):
Also shown are a suspected DTI (Deep Tissue Injury), unstageable full eschar/slough wound, and a dehisced wound. The Stage III and Stage IV are positioned so that a “bridging” dressing for use with a vacuum assisted closure and negative pressure wound therapy devices can be demonstrated and practiced.
Users are able to ractice wound cleansing, classification, staging, and assessment, as well as the measurement of wound length, depth, undermining, and tunneling. The positioning of the wounds permits multiple dressings to be demonstrated at the same time. A comprehensive wound care trainer.
Seymour II™ Wound Care Simulator
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.