This half size hanging skeleton "Shorty" is a high quality model representing all anatomical details and structures at a reduced scale. The skeleton model A18/1 / 1000040 by 3B Scientific is made from durable plastic and has been assembled by hand.
The skull can be removed and dismantled into 3 parts. This skeleton model also includes removeable limbs, hip joints that have been mounted to demonstrate the natural rotation of the legs, and a flexible spine which includes soft intervertebral discs. Joints are fully flexible at the wrist and ankle and slightly flexible at the finger and toe joints.
This "Shorty" skeleton comes on a hanging stand for easy display, which can be placed on the floor or wall mounted. An ideal model where a high level of anatomical detail is required for a smaller space.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
"Shorty" Mini Skeleton Model on Hanging Stand A18/1 / 1000040
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.