This painted miniature skeleton, nicknamed 'Shorty', is half the natural size of a human skeleton. High tech reproduction techniques used by 3B Scientific engineers have enabled accurate representation of the anatomy of the human skeleton at a reduced scale. This A18/5 / 1000044 mini skeleton is supplied on a base and can be removed as required.
The skull can be separated into three parts: mandible, skull cap and the base of the skull. The arm and leg bones are removable from the skeleton to enable easier study, and have been handpainted with muscles. The muscle origins have been accurately depicted in red and the muscle insertions in blue and the muscles are numbered to offer further anatomical study value. The rotation of the hip joints allows for demonstration of natural movement.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||"Shorty" Mini Skeleton Model with Painted Muscles A18/5 / 1000044
Model Dimensions: 94 cm in height
Model weight: 1.7 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.