This detailed human skeleton model, nicknamed 'Shorty', is half the natural size of a human skeleton. A18/6 / 1000045 has been made with high tech reproduction techniques by 3B Scientific engineers to enable accurate representation of the anatomy of the human skeleton at a reduced scale.
The skull can be separated into three parts: mandible, skull cap and the base of the skull. The arm and leg bones are removable from the skeleton to enable easier study, and have been handpainted with muscles. The muscle origins have been accurately depicted in red and the muscle insertions in blue and the muscles are numbered to offer further anatomical study value. The rotation of the hip joints allows for demonstration of natural movement. Joints are fully flexible at the wrist and ankle and slightly flexible at the finger and toe joints.
This painted miniature skeleton is supplied with a hanging stand which enables the model to be stored on the floor or wall-mounted. The base can be removed from the skeleton model.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||"Shorty" Mini Skeleton Model with Painted Muscles A18/6 / 1000045
Model Dimensions: 94 cm in height
Model weight: 1.7 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.