Fully functional, life-size anatomical model of the right shoulder consisting of the shoulder blade and clavicle with a part of the upper humerus. The principal ligaments, such as the coracoacromial ligament, coracohumeral ligament and transverse ligament of the scapula are represented in addition to sections of the joint capsule.
This shoulder ligament model can be used to demonstrate flexion/extension, external/internal rotation and abduction/adduction of the shoulder, to view the effects of human movement on the anatomical structure of the joint. Great for learning or teaching anatomy and function of the shoulder.
The Shoulder Model with Detachable Ligaments comes with a removable stand.
|Product details||Shoulder Joint Anatomical Model with Detachable Ligaments 4550
Model dimensions: 18 x 18 x 18cm.
Model weight: Approx 1 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.