Sim*Tie Learning System
Sim*Tie Learning System
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
Teach students, nurses and other medical professionals the techniques required to tie two and one-handed surgical knots with the Sim*Tie Learning System.
Included within this learning system are practice hooks which provide life-like resilience, allowing the student to practice tying secure knots against tissue resistance.
The 10cm cylinder comes unattached from the board, challenging the student to tie knots in difficult to access conditions, without the cylinder moving. Additionally, a curved Crile clamp is included within this learning system, this clamp will help students to learn how to tie around clamps, with the use of a novel tissue simulator.
The "cup and hook" system is used to practice delicately placed ties, e.g ties used in vascular surgery. The included curriculum offers opportunities for tie training to be practised from home, in any comfortable and convenient environment. OSATS assessment exercises are included in the training guide.
- 1 x Heavy duty knot tying board with hooks and posts
- 50 x 3-0 silk: 45cm ties
- 30 x 0 nylon: 45cm ties
- 10 x 6-0 nylon: 45cm ties
- Rubber bands to be stretched around posts
- Crile Clamp
- Scalpel (#15)
- Iris Scissors
- Restrictive Cylinder
- 3 x Simulated Tissue Strips
- Post Covers
- Cup and Hook
- Sim*Tie training Guide
Sim*Tie Learning System - L-02
Product Dimensions: 29.8cm x 29.8cm x 12.7cm
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.