SMART STAT Complete Simulator
SMART STAT Complete Simulator
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Presenting the SMART STAT Complete Simulator, a user-friendly simulation tool that empowers students to hone their critical thinking aptitude by correctly administering medication and performing essential checks in any given scenario. Suitable for medical and nursing students, as well as healthcare professionals.
Key highlights of the simulator include:
- The CNS head component exhibits signs of cholinesterase inhibitor toxicity. This includes light-reactive eyes in 3 different sizes and non-reactive conditions, tears, nasal mucus, foaming mouth, ETCO2 discharge, pre-recorded voice, and vomiting sounds.
- The head has break-out teeth, moveable eyelids, a naturally opening mouth in the sniffing position, tongue oedema, laryngospasm, and cricothyrotomy, enhancing its realism and functionality.
- Includes a wireless microphone designed to enable seamless instructor dialogue.
- The 16-channel wireless microphone system can accommodate multiple microphones at the same time.
- Lips and fingernails are displaying characteristic signs of cyanosis and carbon monoxide flushing.
- Bilateral blood pressure monitoring and intravenous access in both arms
- External jugular catheterisation
- Implementation of 5-lead ECG monitoring and defibrillation interventions.
- The practice of urinary catheterisations employing a Foley functional catheter capable of interchange genitalia.
- Auscultation of abdominal sounds in all 4 quadrants.
- Administration of fluids, including intravenous (IV) blood products, and monitoring urine output.
- Independent regulation of pulse points to simulate vascular impairments or disease states.
- The battery located in the lower left leg provides approximately 3 ½ hours of operational duration per charge.
- On board compressor
- The simulator is equipped with 6 anterior and 4 posterior lung speakers, in addition to 4 heart speakers, to accurately reproduce heart and lung sounds.
- 12 active pulse points are integrated, consisting of pairs of carotid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch), brachial, and radial pulses.
- Distal pulses are progressively slower when blood pressure is set below 70 mmHg.
- Customisable blood pressure settings, allowing users to set desired systolic and diastolic values.
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection sites can be administered bilaterally in the deltoid and right thigh areas.
- Tension pneumothorax and chest tube insertion is performed without causing damage to the skin and enables immediate reuse.
- The occurrence of voluntary breathing and synchronous chest motions.
- Abdominal distension
Noteworthy advantages are:
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- No programming expertise needed
- Effortless setup of multiple scenarios
- Continuous monitoring of student progress and critical thinking abilities
- Capture and printing of student reports for record-keeping
- Consistent reliability and durability
In general, the SMART STAT Complete Simulator is a fundamental resource encompassing a diverse range of features that streamline clinical skills training.
- SMART SET Patient Simulator
- 1 x Battery Leg
- Charging Systems
- Replacement Parts: Pneumothorax Pads, IV veins, IM injection sites, Pericardiocentesis pads, FAST1 pads, Cricothyrotomy neck skins, Set of teeth, Lubrication for Intubation
- 17 x ECG Rhythms with Variations
- Fluid Reservoir filling device, Storage Bottles, and Solution Recipes
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Pulse Oximeter
- 5 x Defibrillation Site Adaptors
- Hard Carry Case with Wheels
- Operating Manual
- Sim Vitals 5-Line Hospital Monitor
- Amputated Bleeding Leg
- Intraosseus Leg
SMART STAT Complete Simulator - 1018473
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Model weight:75 kg
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.