The SONOtrain™ Gallbladder Model P122 / 1019638 by 3B Scientific enables students to practise detecting gallbladder pathologies using ultrasound.
This ultrasound block represents the gallbladder with three different pathologies. Students will be able to detect both 8 mm and 10 mm gallstones, billiard sludge deposit and thickened gallbladder wall. Both the gallstones and the biliary sludge can react to changes in position and move around. The SONOtrain™ gallbladder model offers simulated soft tissue to practise palpations or injections and represents real tissue texture and echogenicity for ultrasound images.
The ultrasound block is replacable (see product XP122). Please note that an ultrasound device is not included.
|Product details||SONOtrain Ultrasound Gallbladder Model P122 / 1019638
Product dimensions: 36 x 36 x 12.5 cm. Weight: 4 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.