The SONOtrain™ Foreign Body Model P121 / 1019636 by 3B Scientific enables students to practice detecting foreign bodies using ultrasound. This trainer offers a realistic soft tissue feel for the practise of palpations and injections and and shows realistic texture and echogenicity on ultrasound images.
This ultrasound block is supplied with six different foreign bodies to insert, including a nail, loose chipping, pellets, shard of glass and splinters of wood which are easily detected. This trainer is cost-effective and easy to use.
The ultrasound block is replacable (see product XP121). Please note that an ultrasound device is not included.
|Product details||SONOtrain Ultrasound Foreign Body Model P121 / 1019637
Product dimensions: 36 x 36 x 12.5 cm. Weight: 3.2 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.