The SONOtrain™ vein ultrasound trainer P120 / 1019637 represents soft tissue for practising ultrasound skills, palpations and injections. The SONOtrain™ vein model has been designed to offer realistic texture and echogenicity for ultrasound images. This model contains three blood vessels of different diameters: 4 mm, 8 mm and 15 mm which offer adjustable blood flow and self-closing injection channels. In addition to ultrasound training, it is possile to practise punctures and injections.
The ultrasound block is replacable (see product XP120). Please note that an ultrasound device is not included.
|Product details||SONOtrain Ultrasound Vein Model P120 / 1019637
Product dimensions: 36 x 36 x 12.5 cm. Weight: 3.1 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.