Our bestselling life-size skeleton "Stan" supplied with a 5 castor hanging stand for more stability. "Stan" has been the model skeleton of choice for years, featuring:
A transparent dust cover included with the Stan skeleton.
The A10/1 Hanging Stan by 3B Scientific is a great value skeleton model for university-level students and professionals alike. The high quality of this model ensures the use of this skeleton for many years, making it the ideal choice for physiotherapy and medical clinics where regular demonstration to patients is required.
The removable skull (see A20 for a standalone version) and the arms and legs are held by manually-operated locking pins, and the Stan skeleton requires no special tools for assembly on delivery. The top of the skull can be removed for study of the cranial cavity and the mandible is also detachable. The jaw is sping-mounted for demonstration of natural movement.
|Product details||Model Skeleton "Stan" on Hanging Stand A10/1 1020172
Model height: 192.5 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.