5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Introducing the STAT Simulator, an indispensable multi-purpose training tool crafted to support training in a diverse range of clinical skills using a lifelike adult manikin. The versatile simulator is well-suited to high-level pre-hospital skills training and assessments, serving medical and healthcare students, as well as medical staff.
The simulator enables training in the following core fundamental procedures:
- Advance Life Support components encompass electrocardiogram rhythm recognition and defibrillation
- Airway maintenance techniques
- Intravenous injection techniques in the arm
- Basic Life Support and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Moreover, it is enriched with the following advanced functionalities:
- Automatic cardioversion capability following defibrillation.
- Simulation of 17 distinct cardiac rhythms.
- Realistic upper teeth break-out feature when using a laryngoscope.
- Faithful replication of tongue oedema and laryngospasm.
- Comprehensive cricothyrotomy simulation.
- Compatibility with Combitube, facilitates the use of authentic laryngeal mask airway, laryngeal tube airway, oropharyngeal airway, nasopharyngeal airway, and endotracheal tube devices.
- Bilateral chest decompression sites.
- Bilateral chest tube insertion sites.
- Demonstration of blood pressure loss through 12 pulse points (6 pairs) organised into 3 zones.
- Comprehensive venous access simulation, spanning from the dorsal hand to the upper arm and encompassing all major veins.
- Opportunities to practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrations, and phlebotomy.
The instructor has the ability to adjust the physiological parameters of the manikin, thereby enabling the creation of challenging scenarios.
To ensure user convenience, the STAT Manikin is delivered fully assembled and accompanied by a storage case equipped with wheels. Additionally, replacement parts, a sweat suit, detailed instructions, and necessary accessories are included.
STAT Simulator - 1009179
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.