The arm model has realistic skin texture with wrinkles, pores, and visible fingerprints. Soft and pliable for easy sewing, the skin is tough enough that sutures will not pull out when tightened.
The suture practice arm is provided with three "wounds." These "wounds" can be sutured repeatedly until the skin around them is finally worn out; then, new "wounds" can be cut. Although disposable, the arm provides hundreds of suturing experiences before wearing out. Conservatively, over one hundred cuts can be made on the trainer and each of these cuts can be sutured several times.
The Suture Training Arm comes complete with a starter package of sutures and instruction booklet.
|Product details||Suture Practice Arm Model LF01028
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included. .
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.