Symbio Rhythm Simulator
Symbio Rhythm Simulator
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Designed as a multifunctional simulator, the Symbio Rhythm Simulator accommodates defibrillator training and equipment testing needs with precision. This is an invaluable tool for first aid training providers, facilitating courses in essential life support skills.
Featuring 11 defibrillator training rhythms and 6 pacing rhythms, the simulator offers a wide array of training options for learners. It also has a high-capacity discharge load; therefore, shocks can be administered according to prescribed protocols. The visual indicator allows observation of each shock, displaying the energy administered, with a minimum threshold of 50 joules.
The simulator can establish a connection with a training manikin, and its 10 connectors facilitate accurate 12-lead ECG analysis and interpretation.
Specifically, arrhythmias include:
- Anterior ST depression
- Acute anterior wall myocardial infarction with premature ventricular complexes
- Sinus tachycardia with right bundle branch block
- Inferior ST elevations
Overall, the Symbio Rhythm Simulator is an exemplary training device that empowers users to develop confidence in defibrillator usage and the interpretation of ECG readings.
Symbio Rhythm Simulator - 9851-008
Product Dimensions: 21.6 cm x 14.4 cm x 6 cm
Product Weight: 0.45kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.