Tendon Repair Model
Tendon Repair Model
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Practise tendon repair techniques using this Tendon Repair Model in a simple and effective way. This model is an ideal piece of equipment for medical education and practical clinical skills training.
The model is an amplified finger model, with a layered flexor tendon, therefore it can be used for the layered, as well as subcutaneous, suture of the flexor. Once the tendon has been damaged, surgical repair is the most effective way to regain the movement that has been lost. Being confident in tendon repair is a crucial clinical skill required by any surgeons.
With straight tendons presenting less in surgeries, this model has been carefully designed to be bent. This means that tendon repair can be practiced at different angles, varying the difficulty level and further enhancing the training experience.
Skills gained from this model:
- Tendon repair
- Suturing techniques
- Surgical incisions
This Tendon Repair Training Model is a necessity for any surgical lab.
Tendon Repair Model A-106791
Product Dimensions: 10.16 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm
Product Weight: 6.8 kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.