This tooth disease model represents the right lower jaw with teeth 3 to 7 at four times life-size, complete with diseases and treatment solutions. Anatomical structures such as the jaw bone, nerves, vessels, ligaments, enamel, dentine and pulp are shown.
The dental disease model illustrates discolouration, caries, apical infection, dental tartar, periodontosis, and devital teeth (3 & 5). In addition to this, there are treatment solutions illustrated including veneer, bonding porcelain crown, root pin construction, full ceramic and gold inlay.
An ideal teaching model for dentists, this high quality dental replica by German manufacturer's Erler Zimmer is detailed and robust.
|Product details||Tooth Disease Model (4 times life size) D250
Model dimensions: 17 x 10 x 5cm
Model weight: 0.4 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.