Trauma Randy Flash Moulage
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Introducing the Trauma Randy Flash Moulage, a cutting-edge and comprehensive training system crafted to train and equip users in the proficient management of trauma stabilisation. Suitable for the training of healthcare students, medical professionals, military healthcare staff, and emergency personnel.
The system is engineered for effortless use and moulages can be efficiently deployed within seconds, offering bleeding or non-bleeding presentations. The blood management system is externally controlled and fully compatible with both clotting and non-clotting simulated blood products.
Designed for use with the large body Rescue Randy manikins and seamlessly integrates with the user’s existing equipment. Moreover, the clean-up process is simple and involves line flushing, rinsing, and drying.
To optimise the training experience, users can enhance the Trauma Randy Flash Moulage overlay to include arm, leg, and head trauma. These have packable wounds and enable tourniquet application.
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage Overlay - A comprehensive manikin complete with four bleeding moulages, one deep bleeding packing, three superficial bleeding wounds, and a third-degree burn. Additionally, the assembly includes integrated ports to facilitate the effortless attachment of the optional flash moulage, arm, leg, and head.
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage Arm – The Arm Flash Moulage comprises a trauma arm, a packable wound, a left amputation arm, radial amputation for the left arm, and a brachial tourniquet to control bleeding. The trauma arm is an overlay covering the brachial area of the right arm.
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage Head – With the use of this optional extra, head trauma simulations can be incorporated into the large Rescue Randy manikins.
- Comprises two distinct trauma points, one at the left lower jaw and the other above the right forehead. Each point is equipped with separate bleeding tubes. Bleeding scenarios are managed through pressure.
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage Leg – Used with the torso overlay and pumping system.
- Comprises of trauma shorts featuring a femoral artery for tourniquet application (specifically for amputation leg use), a high trauma packable wound, and an amputation leg.
Trauma Randy Flash Moulage - 808-6000-1-2-3
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.