Part of our basic life support and first aid series, the Understanding Sudden Cardiac Arrest Chart provides information on what to do when a person suffers a heart attack. One in a range of our AED training charts, it would make an ideal addition to community and business defibrillation points, for defibrillation training and for use in clinical displays.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Sudden Cardiac Arrest Chart illustrates and details the following:
The Understanding Sudden Cardiac Arrest Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Designed and printed in the UK.
Understanding Sudden Cardiac Arrest Chart Poster Laminated SCA100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.