This life-like arm model has palpable veins that can be injected with a syringe or IV drip in the antecubital fossa, the forearm, and the back of the hand.
The removable BIOLIKE skin will take many punctures. The venipuncture model may be washed with soap and water and easily restored to its original feel with powder (provided).
This venipuncture arm is ideal for teaching students injection techniques. Model model comes with a carry case included.
Replacement Skin (26322) and Replacement Veins (54629) are available; please contact us to purchase.
|Product details||Venipuncture Injection Training Arm Model 26320
Training model dimensions: 54 x 12 x 10 cm.
Manufacturer: Health Edco
Made in the USA.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.