A comprehensive visual wound foot model based on a mould from an 80-year old patient. The trainer offers health professoinals a true-to-life experience of assessing the various wounds. Twenty different conditions are presented on Wilma Wound Foot™ with accurate colouration, to help students identify the probable etiology of different wounds and devise effective treatment plans.
The Wilma Wound foot can also help patients in the identification and staging of wounds and their probable etiologies. Wilma Wound Foot™ is also an excellent visual aid for educating those who cannot read well enough to understand basic health care information, allowing them to see what can occur without proper care. Routine cleansing and dressing changes can be taught and practiced on all the wounds by healthcare providers, patients, families and caregivers.
The model is made of flexible material permitting the toes to be moved for closer examination or the application of dressings, and the Wilma foot model is supplied with a positioning base which will give “hands free” access to all the sites when applying dressings or for teaching.
The following wounds, pressure ulcers and foot abnormalities are presented on Wilma Wound Foot™ :
Wilma Wound Foot Trainer
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.