Wrist Arthroscopy Model
Wrist Arthroscopy Model
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Transform surgical training and wrist joint demonstrations with this cost-effective and highly realistic Wrist Arthroscopy Model.
Surgical trainees and healthcare students can practise wrist arthroscopy, a common and important surgical procedure used for both diagnostic and treatment purposes.
The model can be steadily and easily fixed on the table with the kickstand, base and nuts for sturdiness and practicability throughout the procedure.
Trainees can also use the highly realistic and detailed model to practise their examination skills, a core part of medical training.
- The model of right forearm connected to palm, including structures of skin, radius, ulna,
carpus, wrist joint disc (triangular fibrocartilage disc) and interarticular ligaments
- Applicable for training of localisation and arthroscopy
- Two wrist joint operative approaches on lateral side of dorsal carpal are available, which are radiocarpeum dorsal approach and ulna approach
- Joint examination and multiple arthroscopy methods training is applicable
- The model can be fixed on the table steadily with kickstand, kickstand base and nuts
- The model is discerptible with replaceable ligament
- It can also be a model for demonstration of the wrist joint
Do not miss out on this excellent piece of surgical training equipment!
Wrist Arthroscopy Model - A-106789
Product Dimensions: 17.78 x 17.78 x 15.24 cm
Product Weight: 6.80 kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.