Canine Vet Trainer
Canine Vet Trainer
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Gain hands-on experience in canine care with this Canine Vet Trainer by Realityworks.
This realistic canine vet trainer is around the size of a male Labrador Retriever. The moveable limbs make it possible to restrain and hold the dog, creating a realistic training scenario.
In addition to the above, this vet canine trainer allows students to practice venepuncture, catheterisation, bladder palpation, lymph node palpation and subcutaneous and intramuscular injections.
This canine veterinary trainer includes a number of features:
- Ideal for practicing proper restraint holds
- Fits standard muzzles
- Legs move naturally
- Includes dog collar and tag
- Use the three removeable bladders to practice palpating for different scenarios: Empty, full and bladder stones
- Use the lymph node markers to test students’ knowledge of canine lymph node locations
The included Canine Vet Trainer lesson topics are:
- Basic Canine Anatomy
- Veterinary Technician Skills
- Bladder Issues, Palpation, and Urinary Catheterisation in Dogs
This dog trainer would benefit students studing biology, anatomy, physiology, zoology, microbiology, animal husbandry, animal science, veterinary science and more!
- 1 x Canine Vet Trainer
- 1 x IV stand and bag
- 3 x palpation bladders
- 8 x Lymph node markers
- Syringe with 22-gauge needle
- 8 Fr catheter
- Dog collar and tag
- Quick start guide
- Downloadable curriculum and slide presentations
- 1-year limited warranty
Example Resources: Canine Vet Trainer Curriculum.
Canine Vet Trainer - 47010400
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.