Critical Care Jerry is a veterinary training manikin, designed to recreate the experience of emergency room care. This dog emergency training model is designed to simulate trauma and features jugular and vascular access. The airway features life-like representations of the trachea, oesophagus and epiglottis.
The Critcal Care Jerry simulator allows for the training in the following veterinary clinical skills:
The manikin also features working lungs and an artificial pulse, and features for splinting and bandaging. The dog trauma simulator includes a carrying case which holds a kneeling pad, endotracheal tube, syringe, brush and five disposable lungs. Critical Care Jerry also comes with a full K-9 IV trainer in its own carrying case as a bonus item.
Critical Care Jerry Canine Simulator - VET4020
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.