This realistic posterior lumbar surgery simulator has been adapted to enable all types of posterior lumbar surgery to be practiced. It is particularly well-designed for less invasive surgery such as arthrodesis or a discectomy through endoscopy.
The manikin has been made to represent realistic conditions for surgery including the sensations experienced when cutting through soft tissues or placing implants inside bone structures. It has an enclosed artificial spine (T10/S + iliac crest) and also includes a number of pathologies including
Surgery using robotic assistance can also be experienced with this manikin, and the manikin is x-ray opaque.
This spine surgery model is part of a range developed by French manufacturer Creaplast to enable students to increase their knowledge and experience of spinal surgery in a more ethical and economical way than using cadavers. AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for Creaplast products. See our other spine models including spine models with pathologies for all of your clinical skills training requirements.
MISSTRAINER Posterior Lumbar Surgery Simulator LAS3
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.