Infant Auscultation Manikin
Infant Auscultation Manikin
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Enhance paediatric training with this fantastic and hands-on Infant Auscultation Manikin. It is perfect for medical students, physician associates and doctors.
Infants cannot describe to medical professionals how they are feeling so conducting a detailed and accurate examination and assessment is crucial for reaching a diagnosis. This manikin has excellent features to help students practice and perfect these skills.
The manikin contains 34 different pathological heart, lung and bowel sounds, all from real patients. This offers a unique and immersive experience for students to listen repeatedly to pathological heart sounds, murmurs, abnormal breathing sounds and much more. Students can use this model to compare and identify differences between sounds that initially sound extremely similar.
The manikin also contains accurate anatomical structures so students can practice important paediatric examinations, such as the abdominal, respiratory and cardiovascular exams.
- Anatomical understanding
- Locating proper auscultation sites
- Pathological sounds recognition
- Palpation techniques
- Infant handling skills
- Life-size infant with correct anatomical structures
- Durable material for repeated use
- 34 cases for heart, lung and bowel sounds
- Realistic pathological features including changes of heart rate, rhythm, sounds & murmurs, abnormal breathing sounds, rhonchi and moist crackles etc.
- Realistic palpation features like various and continuous quivers in precordial region
- Ideal choice for performing infant auscultation assessment
This is an amazing piece of training equipment to help students and doctors provide high quality care for the paediatric population.
Infant Auscultation Manikin - A-108508
Product Dimensions: 15.24cm x 50.8cm x 20.32cm
Product Weight: 4.5kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.