1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Discover this fantastic Male Tracheostomy Model to enhance medical training. Both healthcare professionals and students can learn how to deliver high quality tracheostomy care.
The model is durable and study, guaranteeing extended use. It is also highly realistic with accurate anatomical structures so students will feel like they are working with a real patient.
Medical students can practice a diverse range of core skills, including:
- Blunt separation
- Cricothyreoidea puncture
- Ventilation test
- Operation verification
The model features the below:
- Anatomy: Upper body of a real man from head to anterior superior iliac spine
- Realism: Sophisticated anatomic structure includes artificial skin, subcutaneous tissue (muscle fat vessels), thyroid cartilage, tracheal cartilage
- Key Features:
- Cartilage structure include thyroid chondrocyte membrane
- Thyroid incision localisation
- Simulating bleeding scenarios like small amount of blood flow
- 1 x Tracheostomy Model
- 1 x 1ml Syringe
- 1 x Instruction manual
Enhance tracheostomy care training with this excellent model.
Tracheostomy Model - A-106746
Product Dimensions: 24.38 x 79.24 x 61.98 cm
Product Weight: 7.48 kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.